PrintFunctionNames and clang -cc1

Erik Gustav Hansson
Hello!

I'm trying to run the PrintFunctionNames example (after clang-cc was
replaced by clang -cc1) as described in the README.txt:
clang -cc1 -load path/to/PrintFunctionNames.so -plugin=print-fns
some-input-file.c
i get the following error:
error: unknown argument: '-plugin=print-fns'

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Regards
Erik H

Re: PrintFunctionNames and clang -cc1

Pushkar Ratnalikar
Hello,

I tried the same thing a few days ago. It didn't work for me. I had used "-plugin print-fns" instead of -plugin=print-fns(after the later one failed)  and I think I got a more relevant error "error: unable to find plugin 'print-fns' ". I had mailed regarding this but got no reply. I think since this feature is part of the latest code from svn, it is still under development.

Regards,
Pushkar