Possibility to expose Deltas from the clang::RewriteBuffer?

Possibility to expose Deltas from the clang::RewriteBuffer?

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev
Hi,

I am using clang libtooling to do a source to source transformation for C++.

I find the rewriting functionality quite useful, but I would also like implement (in my tools) to report the points of the transformed source code (e.g. The statement i++; in (5:1-5); has been transformed into i = i + 1;(5:1-10) . I believe this can happen via clang::Rewriter::Deltas(which the type is clang::DeltaTree), but unfortunately this member is private. Would there be any possibility to expose this member via 'const Deltatree &' or would there be other options to be doing the things that I want?