Possibilities to create a Clang Debugger

Possibilities to create a Clang Debugger

Adam Cieszkiel via cfe-dev
Hello friendly Clang-World,

I wanted to ask, if there is a library for clang, which helps me to build my own Debugger for clang-compiled Applications. My research lead me to the LLDB. But I couldn't compile the Debugger, because of issues with my LLVM-Build. So... Is it possible to build an own Debugger with this source files? (Even when LLDB would compile, I still want to make an own Debugger) Is there some kind of Tutorial for it?
Or is it a better idea to create DWARF files with clang and process them with the "libcwd" library?

Kind regards
Björn
Als GmbH eingetragen im Handelsregister Bad Homburg v.d.H. HRB 9816, USt.ID-Nr. DE 114 165 789
Geschäftsführer: Hiroshi Kawamura, Dr Hiroshi Nakamura, Markus Bode, Heiko Lampert, Takashi Nagano, Takeshi Fukushima.