Plugins or passes in clang?

Juan Carlos Martinez Santos
Hello clang,

I wonder how I can to add a plugin (or a pass -- an idea from LLVM). Is it possible (in the current trunk)? There is a HOWTO document or something like that? So far, I was doing some file modifications, but there are some dependences at this point are hard to handle.

Thanks in advance,

--
Juan Carlos

Re: Plugins or passes in clang?

Daniel Dunbar
On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 9:07 AM, Juan Carlos Martinez Santos
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello clang,
> I wonder how I can to add a plugin (or a pass -- an idea from LLVM). Is it
> possible (in the current trunk)? There is a HOWTO document or something like
> that? So far, I was doing some file modifications, but there are some
> dependences at this point are hard to handle.

What do you want your plugin or pass to do? Are you specifically
talking about an LLVM pass, or something else?

 - Daniel