Paid programming position on offer for experienced clang dev/user: help needed with clang based project

Paid programming position on offer for experienced clang dev/user: help needed with clang based project

Romanenkov Kirill via cfe-dev
Hi guys,

I'm looking for an experienced clang developer/user to help me with a clang based project. I'd just like to post some details about the project and contact info so anyone interested can apply for the (paid) position. I figured I should check if it's okay to go ahead with this here first. If this is against the list etiquette then I offer my humblest apologies.

Best regards,
Kim

Re: Paid programming position on offer for experienced clang dev/user: help needed with clang based project

Romanenkov Kirill via cfe-dev
Absolutely, I'll get to describing it properly in my next email. I didn't know if it was okay to make a post like this to the list so please bear with me.

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 11:37 PM, C Bergström <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is this like contract work or a job? If contract work I'm interested depending on the size and scope of the project. If a job you should do a much better job of describing it. You may look at some previous [JOB] tagged posts as an example.

Thanks