Options to show details of the compilation process

Options to show details of the compilation process

Xin Wang via cfe-dev

Hi,

      As I know, '-debug' is used in 'llc' to show a bunch of debugging printouts. I am wondering if there were a equivalent option in clang? If not how could I know what happens during compilation?

Yours,

Winter

Re: Options to show details of the compilation process

Xin Wang via cfe-dev
>       As I know, '-debug' is used in 'llc' to show a bunch of debugging
> printouts. I am wondering if there were a equivalent option in clang? If not
> how could I know what happens during compilation?

Are you looking for `clang -mllvm -debug`?

--
Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)
Homepage: https://people.cs.nctu.edu.tw/~chenwj