Options for setting loop analysis caps

Fangrui Song via cfe-dev
By searching for information about clang,I find the option of loop analysis caps is "WidenLoops". But I can not find the "WidenLoops" in the source code of clang.
If you know the location of the "WidenLoops" in the source code of clang, can you tell me?
Thank you very much!

Re: Options for setting loop analysis caps

Fangrui Song via cfe-dev
Is it the "ShouldWidenLoop" (static analyzer) option you are looking for?

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/search?q=ShouldWidenLoops&unscoped_q=ShouldWidenLoops

It has been renamed from "WidenLoops" in
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/549f9cd46f912a1b9e49fa88e348496fe9299382

Alternatively, there is a "WidenIV":
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/search?q=WidenIV&unscoped_q=WidenIV

Michael