Open projects in clang

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Open projects in clang

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev
Hi Devs,
I would like to know which of the projects listed here
has been completed?
are there any similar link about open projects?

Thanks,
./Kamlesh

_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Open projects in clang

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 8:55 AM kamlesh kumar via cfe-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Devs,
I would like to know which of the projects listed here
has been completed?
are there any similar link about open projects?

Thanks,
./Kamlesh
_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev

_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Open projects in clang

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev
I'm curious about two things:

1) http://clang.llvm.org/OpenProjects.html lists "Continue work on
C++1y support" to be an open project. Is this true? Or does this item
refer to C++2a support? I think I know of a few missing features or
bugs when it comes to C++20 coroutines and modules.
2) https://llvm.org/OpenProjects.html also lists some open projects in
Clang, but under the Google Summer of Code 2019 header -- for example,
"Extend clang AST to provide information for the type as written in
template instantiations." I believe none this project hasn't been
worked on yet by any GSoC participants in 2019 or earlier. So is it an
open project?

- Brian Gesiak

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 4:57 PM David Blaikie via cfe-dev
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> That's all we've got at the moment, I think. There's also beginner bugs: https://bugs.llvm.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=beginner&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=175037&query_format=advanced&resolution=---
>
> On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 8:55 AM kamlesh kumar via cfe-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Devs,
>> I would like to know which of the projects listed here
>> http://clang.llvm.org/OpenProjects.html
>> has been completed?
>> are there any similar link about open projects?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> ./Kamlesh
>> _______________________________________________
>> cfe-dev mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
>
> _______________________________________________
> cfe-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Open projects in clang

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev
> 2) https://llvm.org/OpenProjects.html also lists some open projects in
> Clang, but under the Google Summer of Code 2019 header -- for example,
> "Extend clang AST to provide information for the type as written in
> template instantiations." I believe none this project hasn't been
> worked on yet by any GSoC participants in 2019 or earlier. So is it an
> open project?
We will ask the mentors to update the status of the finished GSoC projects.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University
_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev