No mac bots on http://lab.llvm.org:8011/console ?

Renato Golin via cfe-dev
Hi,

as far as I can tell the only mac bot on http://lab.llvm.org:8011/console is http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/lld-x86_64-darwin13/builds/37511 which only runs "check-lld". lld is probably the only tool in the LLVM / clang repos that's not widely used on macOS.

What happened to the mac bots that run check-clang, check-clang-tools, check-clangd, check-llvm, and so on?

Nico

Re: [llvm-dev] No mac bots on http://lab.llvm.org:8011/console ?

Renato Golin via cfe-dev
Apple moved all their bots to a Green Dragon CI system years ago: http://green.lab.llvm.org/green/

(yeah, it'd be nice if the project wasn't split between two CI systems)

On Oct 9, 2019, at 7:23 AM, David Blaikie via llvm-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:

Apple moved all their bots to a Green Dragon CI system years ago: http://green.lab.llvm.org/green/

(yeah, it'd be nice if the project wasn't split between two CI systems)

If someone is really bored, it would be a cute project to write a tool that takes Jenkins logs and converts it into whatever format the central buildbot server is expecting so all bots can be seen in one UI.

-- adrian

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 7:03 AM Nico Weber via llvm-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

as far as I can tell the only mac bot on http://lab.llvm.org:8011/console is http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/lld-x86_64-darwin13/builds/37511 which only runs "check-lld". lld is probably the only tool in the LLVM / clang repos that's not widely used on macOS.

What happened to the mac bots that run check-clang, check-clang-tools, check-clangd, check-llvm, and so on?

Nico

Re: [llvm-dev] No mac bots on http://lab.llvm.org:8011/console ?

Renato Golin via cfe-dev
Is it documented anywhere what builders are the ones to look at?

A web search for "green.lab.llvm.org/green site:llvm.org -inurl:green.lab.llvm.org -inurl:reviews.llvm.org -inurl:lists.llvm.org" doesn't find anything, so as far as I can tell no docs on llvm.org seem to mention this waterfall.

On Oct 9, 2019, at 9:48 AM, Nico Weber <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is it documented anywhere what builders are the ones to look at?

Kind of. On LLVM.org on the left side, under "Useful Links" -> Dev Resources there is "Green Dragon" right below "Buildbot".

-- adrian