New feature in vscode-clangd extension

Kristóf Umann via cfe-dev
Hi,

For one of my projects I wanted to be able to use placeholders in the 'clangd.path' setting of the vscode-clangd extension for vscode, similar to the 'clang-format' extension. It isn't supported in the vscode-clangd extension, since currently only hard-coded paths are allowed. So I built it in.

In case you are interested to include this feature in the public release of the extension please let me know how to share my changes with you. I'd be more than happy to do so.

With kind regards,

Marcel