New Member - LLVM-Clang project

Vassil Vassilev via cfe-dev
Hello Clang Team,
I am new to this platform, I would like to contribute to LLVM-Clang project, If you have suggestions on where to start OR from which module, please share.
Which clang module is easy to start so that I can contribute and become familiar with the workflow of commit changes?

Regards,
Nadaf.

Re: New Member - LLVM-Clang project

Vassil Vassilev via cfe-dev
Usually the best place is looking at clang diagnostics - false
positives (warning on code that isn't buggy) or false negatives (not
warning when it would be useful to do so) - tracing through (running
the compiler under a debugger and stepping through the compiler's
source/behavior) a correct case and the buggy case to see where they
diverge.