New LLVM Server!!

Tanya Lattner
The transition to the new server is complete. If you find something is broken or not working correctly, please send mail to the list (llvmdev or cfe-dev).

The demo page and docs should be fully functional.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Thanks,
Tanya

Re: [LLVMdev] New LLVM Server!!

John Criswell
Tanya Lattner wrote:
> The transition to the new server is complete. If you find something is broken or not working correctly, please send mail to the list (llvmdev or cfe-dev).
>
> The demo page and docs should be fully functional.
>
> Thank you for your patience during this time.

Many kudos to Tanya and Chris for making this transition happen.

Thanks guys!

-- John T.

> Thanks,
> Tanya

Re: [LLVMdev] New LLVM Server!!

Chris Lattner

On Feb 22, 2010, at 2:47 PM, John Criswell wrote:

> Tanya Lattner wrote:
>> The transition to the new server is complete. If you find something is broken or not working correctly, please send mail to the list (llvmdev or cfe-dev).
>>
>> The demo page and docs should be fully functional.
>>
>> Thank you for your patience during this time.
>>

> Many kudos to Tanya and Chris for making this transition happen.

Tanya did all the hard work, I just made it annoying for everyone at the end.

It's worth noting that the new machine is much more powerful than the old one and has a lot more memory.  In time we plan to move the mailing lists onto the new machine (from mail.cs.uiuc.edu), potentially set up a live git mirror, etc.

Many thanks to Tanya for making this happen!

-Chris

Re: New LLVM Server!!

Douglas Gregor

On Feb 22, 2010, at 2:45 PM, Tanya Lattner wrote:

> The transition to the new server is complete. If you find something is broken or not working correctly, please send mail to the list (llvmdev or cfe-dev).

... and Subversion is now super-speedy. Thank you, Tanya!

        - Doug

Re: [LLVMdev] New LLVM Server!!

Renato Golin
On 22 February 2010 22:55, Chris Lattner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> potentially set up a live git mirror, etc.

That's good news! Thanks for the hard work!

cheers,
--renato

Re: [LLVMdev] New LLVM Server!!

Rajika Kumarasiri
Tanya,
Thanks for the all hard work!

Rajika

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 4:15 AM, Tanya Lattner <[hidden email]> wrote:
The transition to the new server is complete. If you find something is broken or not working correctly, please send mail to the list (llvmdev or cfe-dev).

The demo page and docs should be fully functional.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Thanks,
Tanya

http://rajikak.blogspot.com/

Re: [LLVMdev] New LLVM Server!!

Yonggang Luo

>>> Thank you for your patience during this time.
>>>

>> Many kudos to Tanya and Chris for making this transition happen.
>
> Tanya did all the hard work, I just made it annoying for everyone at the end.
>
> It's worth noting that the new machine is much more powerful than the old one and has a lot more memory.  In time we plan to move the mailing lists onto the new machine (from mail.cs.uiuc.edu), potentially set up a live git mirror, etc.

I heard of  move the mailing lists onto the new machine, I want to know if it's possible to give an links in
the cfe-dev Archives and llvm-dev Archives

 that can download the historical archive in a single mbox file?
If it's possible, then I can import the historical mails by import the downloaded,
Thanks!

--
        此致

罗勇刚