Missing libclang.a

Eric Fiselier via cfe-dev
I've noticed that the 3.8 and 3.9 releases of LLVM and Clang are missing
libclang.a. As far as I can see, that means it's not possible to
statically link libclang. Is that intentionally?

--
/Jacob Carlborg

Re: Missing libclang.a

Eric Fiselier via cfe-dev
On 2016-12-29 20:05, Jacob Carlborg via cfe-dev wrote:
> I've noticed that the 3.8 and 3.9 releases of LLVM and Clang are missing
> libclang.a. As far as I can see, that means it's not possible to
> statically link libclang. Is that intentionally?

Bumping this thread. This is a regression as well.

--
/Jacob Carlborg