Minor point about the Getting Started with Clang section on the Website

Minor point about the Getting Started with Clang section on the Website

Ustun Ozgur
The instructions are for the debug build (make) only, and one learns
about how to make the optimized release only after compilation.

Could you add info about making the release build on the website, so
that users like me who didn't notice that it was a debug build, can
see the real speed?

Best,

Ustun

PS: I think I sent an empty mail by accident while trying to subscribe
to the mailing list, sorry for that.

--
Ustun Ozgur