Matching clang::CompoundAssignOperator

Hans Wennborg via cfe-dev
Why can't I match CompoundAssignOperator?

Re: Matching clang::CompoundAssignOperator

Hans Wennborg via cfe-dev

On Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 11:29 PM Billy Araujo via cfe-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Why can't I match CompoundAssignOperator?

Maybe you're doing it wrong.

https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html

Csaba
--
You can get very substantial performance improvements
by not doing the right thing. - Scott Meyers, An Effective C++11/14 Sampler

Re: Matching clang::CompoundAssignOperator

Hans Wennborg via cfe-dev
Issue solved. By matching the binaryOperator it seems to work fine.