Looking for reviewers for P1144R0 "__is_trivially_relocatable" property

Looking for reviewers for P1144R0 "__is_trivially_relocatable" property

Oleg Smolsky via cfe-dev
Hi cfe-dev,

I've got a patch implementing a new C++ property called "trivially relocatable," as presented at the recent San Diego C++ committee meeting. The paper is named P1144R0 "Object relocation in terms of move plus destroy." The basic idea of the attribute is the same as `IsBitwiseMoveable` in the Bloomberg standard library, or `IsRelocatable` in Folly, or `has_trivial_relocate` in EASTL. Moving the computation of this property from the library into the compiler has the advantage that the compiler can compute it 100% accurately, even for types such as lambdas which are impossible to annotate by hand.

Ultimately, I would like to get this patch into Clang trunk, so that the attribute is useable on at least one real implementation (namely Clang).
However, I don't know how to get it reviewed. Can anyone point me in the direction of someone who might review an attribute for inclusion into Clang trunk?

The patch is here:

Thanks,
Arthur