Logging in to Phab with a Google account broken for anyone else?

Logging in to Phab with a Google account broken for anyone else?

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev
Hi,

I log in to Phab using my @chromium account with the "Log In or Register Google" button on https://reviews.llvm.org/auth/start/?next=%2F . That has worked fine for me, but now it fails with

```
Auth > Unhandled Exception ("Exception")
  Expected to retrieve an "account" email from Google Plus API call to identify account, but failed.
```

Is anyone else seeing this? Is this a known issue?

Thanks,
Nico

Re: [llvm-dev] Logging in to Phab with a Google account broken for anyone else?

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev
Thanks for the reply. Typing in my username and clicking "Forgot password?" got me a link I could use to log in.

It'd still be good if federated login worked again. Is there an upstream issue for this?