LiveVariables inside clang-tidy check

shirley breuer via cfe-dev
Hello!

I am developing a clang-tidy check to perform some sort of parameter validation. I can access CFG information in my check, and I am trying to use LiveVariables information too, but I haven't been able to do so. Apparently, it is possible to do it for a clang static analyzer check, as mentioned here: http://clang-developers.42468.n3.nabble.com/Dataflow-analysis-with-Libtooling-and-LiveVariables-td4042736.html

However, when I try to include LiveVariables info in my check, the result is similar to the one reported here: http://clang-developers.42468.n3.nabble.com/Dataflow-analysis-with-Libtooling-and-LiveVariables-td4042736.html.

Does anyone know if it is possible to use such information in a clang-tidy check?

Thanks,

Douglas