Linker capabilities on windows

Vincent R.
Hi,

I am trying once again to ask the question and I ask you to forgive me if
I forgot
to read a faq or something but on windows is it possible to link with
libraries
built with Visual Studio or mingw ?

Thanks

Re: Linker capabilities on windows

Anton Korobeynikov
Hello

> I am trying once again to ask the question and I ask you to forgive me if
> I forgot to read a faq or something but on windows is it possible to link with
> libraries built with Visual Studio or mingw ?
Yes for both. Givent that you have only C code. And with mingw slonr
if you have c++ code as well.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov