Lab is down

Sumner, Brian via cfe-dev
Hello all, buildbot is currently down due to hardware failure. We are
currently working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Best Regards,
Victor

Re: Lab is down

Sumner, Brian via cfe-dev
There is power outage in the area where the servers are located. They
say the power will be restored at 10:45 AM PDT, I'd estimate buildbot
online time about ~12:00.

On 08/02/2017 06:31 PM, Victor Leschuk wrote:
> Hello all, buildbot is currently down due to hardware failure. We are
> currently working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Best Regards,
Victor

Re: Lab is down

Sumner, Brian via cfe-dev
Buildbot is up and running. Sorry for the delay.