LLVM security group sync-up call

Manas via cfe-dev
After the success of the LLVM security group round table at the virtual dev meeting, we are organizing another sync-up call to progress topics related to the LLVM security group.

This next sync-up call will take place on Tuesday the 16th of February, at 11am PST/7pm UTC/8pm CET.

I've started a Google doc to keep agenda topics, minutes and details on how to join the call at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GLCE8cl7goCaLSiM9j1eIq5IqeXt6_YTY2UEcC4jmsg/edit?usp=sharing

If you're interested in this, I hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Kristof

Re: LLVM security group sync-up call

Manas via cfe-dev
Hi all,

At the previous LLVM security group sync-up we decided to have regular, monthly sync-ups.
On the third Tuesday of each month at 11am US pacific time.
When there are no agenda items in the doc (see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GLCE8cl7goCaLSiM9j1eIq5IqeXt6_YTY2UEcC4jmsg/edit?usp=sharing) the meeting gets cancelled.

The next such meeting is therefore on Tuesday the 16th of March. Please find agenda topics and meeting details in the doc at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GLCE8cl7goCaLSiM9j1eIq5IqeXt6_YTY2UEcC4jmsg/edit?usp=sharing.

Thanks,

Kristof