LLVM Social, and Flang Meetup, in Dallas, TX: Sunday, Nov 11 @ 6pm

Oleg Smolsky via cfe-dev
Hi, everyone!

Please join us for an LLVM social, and Flang Meetup, in Dallas TX on
Sunday, November 11th @ 6pm.

Combining people in town for SC18, and locals, we could have a very nice
turnout. Please join us and help make that happen!

We have a space reserved at the:

Aloft Dallas Downtown
1033 Young St, Dallas, TX 75202

from 6pm to 9pm. This is across the street from the Dallas (Kay Bailey
Hutchison) Convention Center. NVIDIA is graciously sponsoring, and as a
result, in addition to this nice space, drink tickets and light
appetizers will be available.

If you're in town for the LLVM in HPC workshop @ SC18, note that this is
the night *before* the workshop.

There will be a few flash talks on the current state of Flang and F18,
and application experience with Flang; and lot's of interesting
conversation. I hope that you can come. Please RSVP to
[hidden email] so that we can get a rough idea of headcount.

Thanks again,

Hal

--
Hal Finkel
Leadership Computing Facility

Re: LLVM Social, and Flang Meetup, in Dallas, TX: Sunday, Nov 11 @ 6pm

Oleg Smolsky via cfe-dev
A quick reminder for those in, or near, Dallas, TX: Our LLVM social and
Flang meetup is today! Please stop by if you can.

 -Hal