LLVM Social Berlin #6, February 23rd

David Chisnall via cfe-dev
Hello again.

We do not know exact topics for this meetup yet.

If you want to give a talk (no matter whether it is one hour long or just 10 minutes), please get in touch.

Otherwise, I will be preparing an introductory talk about JIT. I want to cover runtime compilation in general and also touch a bit of ORC JIT API.

https://www.meetup.com/LLVM-Social-Berlin/events/237752524/

See you soon, cheers,
--
AlexDenisov
Software Engineer, https://lowlevelbits.org

Re: LLVM Social Berlin #6, February 23rd

David Chisnall via cfe-dev
As a follow up: it went very well.
We’ve had one talk, it was about Mutation Testing and Rust.

Here is the recording if you are interested:
"Mull meets Rust. Implementing mutation testing system for Rust programming language.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VasSufnFswc