LLVM Server down ** TODAY **

Tanya Lattner
Just a reminder that the LLVM/Clang Server will be down starting today and through most of the weekend. It will go offline sometime between 12-1pm PST.

I'll send out mail when the new server is up and ready.

Thanks,
Tanya

Re: [LLVMdev] LLVM Server down ** TODAY **

Dale Johannesen

On Feb 19, 2010, at 9:10 AM, Tanya Lattner wrote:

> Just a reminder that the LLVM/Clang Server will be down starting
> today and through most of the weekend. It will go offline sometime
> between 12-1pm PST.
>
> I'll send out mail when the new server is up and ready.

Hey Tanya, I see a bunch of commits by Chris, does that mean the
server is back up?

Re: [LLVMdev] LLVM Server down ** TODAY **

Chris Lattner

On Feb 20, 2010, at 9:53 PM, Dale Johannesen wrote:

> On Feb 19, 2010, at 9:10 AM, Tanya Lattner wrote:
>
>> Just a reminder that the LLVM/Clang Server will be down starting
>> today and through most of the weekend. It will go offline sometime
>> between 12-1pm PST.
>>
>> I'll send out mail when the new server is up and ready.
>
> Hey Tanya, I see a bunch of commits by Chris, does that mean the
> server is back up?

The web server is going to be on and off as other services are restored, but when it's up it is ok to use.

-Chris

Re: [LLVMdev] LLVM Server down ** TODAY **

Tanya Lattner

On Feb 20, 2010, at 9:53 PM, Dale Johannesen wrote:

> On Feb 19, 2010, at 9:10 AM, Tanya Lattner wrote:
>
>> Just a reminder that the LLVM/Clang Server will be down starting today and through most of the weekend. It will go offline sometime between 12-1pm PST.
>>
>> I'll send out mail when the new server is up and ready.
>
> Hey Tanya, I see a bunch of commits by Chris, does that mean the server is back up?

I'm not finished setting up the new server, but svn is functional. I say "use at your own risk" because the web server will be up and down as I adjust the configuration. If you don't want to deal with this, please wait until I send the all clear. However, svn is functional and is sending updates to the mailing lists.

-Tanya

Re: [LLVMdev] LLVM Server down ** TODAY **

Rajika Kumarasiri
I just tried to access http://llvm.org/docs/ but I am getting a 404, not found error.

Rajika

http://rajikak.blogspot.com/

Re: [LLVMdev] LLVM Server down ** TODAY **

Rajika Kumarasiri
Ah! sorry, I thought all of it are online.

Rajika

--
http://rajikak.blogspot.com/