LLVM-HPC2016 Workshop at SC16 - Call for papers

LLVM-HPC2016 Workshop at SC16 - Call for papers

Neil Nelson via cfe-dev
                        CALL FOR PAPERS

                         LLVM-HPC2016:
 The Third Workshop on the LLVM Compiler Infrastructure in HPC
             http://llvm-hpc3-workshop.github.io/

              November 14th, 2016, Salt Lake City, UT
                    In conjunction with the
        2016 ACM/IEEE Supercomputing Conference (SC16)

The third annual LLVM in HPC Workshop, held in conjunction with SC16 and in
cooperation with SIGHPC.

LLVM, winner of the 2012 ACM Software System Award, has become an integral part
of the software-development ecosystem for optimizing compilers,
dynamic-language execution engines, source-code analysis and transformation
tools, debuggers and linkers, and a whole host of programming-language and
toolchain-related components. Now heavily used in both academia and industry,
where it allows for rapid development of production-quality tools, LLVM is
increasingly used in work targeted at high-performance computing. Research in,
and implementation of, programming-language analysis, compilation, execution,
and profiling has clearly benefited from the availability of a high-quality,
freely-available infrastructure on which to build.

This third annual workshop will feature contributed papers and invited talks
focusing on recent developments, from both academia and industry, that build on
LLVM to advance the state of the art in high-performance computing. Topics of
interest include, but are not limited to:
  * Compiler design for highly-concurrent/parallel environments
  * Compilation techniques targeted at high-performance-computing codes
  * Programming-language implementation techniques enabling high performance
    and high productivity
  * Embedding compilation and dynamic execution at scale
  * Tools for optimization, profiling, and feedback
  * Source code transformation and analysis

Deadlines:

  * Paper submissions due: September 1, 2016
  * Notification to authors of acceptance: September 28, 2016
  * Camera-ready papers due: October 11, 2016
  * Workshop takes place: November 14, 2016

Please see the SC16 home page (http://sc16.supercomputing.org/) for
registration deadlines and other information associated with the parent event.

Submissions:

We are using EasyChair to manage submissions:
  https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=llvmhpc3

Proceedings:

The proceedings will be archived in both the ACM Digital Library and IEEE
Xplore through SIGHPC.

Organizer:

Hal Finkel, Argonne National Laboratory, [hidden email]

Program Committee:

Andrew Trick, Apple
Cameron McInally, Cray
Chandler Carruth, Google
Erik Schnetter, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
Frank Winter, Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility
Gary Funck, Intrepid Technology
James Brodman, Intel
Jeff Hammond, Intel
Jim Cownie, Intel
John Mellor-Crummey, Rice University
Keno Fischer, Julia Computing, Inc.
Michael Wong, Codeplay
Nadav Rotem, Apple
Pat McCormick, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Ralf Karrenberg, Saarland University
Sameer Shende, University of Oregon
Tobias Grosser, ETH Zürich
Torsten Hoefler, ETH Zürich

--
Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist

Re: LLVM-HPC2016 Workshop at SC16 - Call for papers

Neil Nelson via cfe-dev
Hi everyone,

A quick reminder: The deadline for paper submissions for this year's LLVM in HPC workshop is three weeks from today! If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks again,
Hal

P.S. If you're planning to submit a paper, please let me know, so I can get a rough count.

> [...]
>
> Proceedings:
>
> The proceedings will be archived in both the ACM Digital Library and
> IEEE
> Xplore through SIGHPC.
>
> Organizer:
>
> Hal Finkel, Argonne National Laboratory, [hidden email]
>
> Program Committee:
>
> Andrew Trick, Apple
> Cameron McInally, Cray
> Chandler Carruth, Google
> Erik Schnetter, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
> Frank Winter, Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility
> Gary Funck, Intrepid Technology
> James Brodman, Intel
> Jeff Hammond, Intel
> Jim Cownie, Intel
> John Mellor-Crummey, Rice University
> Keno Fischer, Julia Computing, Inc.
> Michael Wong, Codeplay
> Nadav Rotem, Apple
> Pat McCormick, Los Alamos National Laboratory

Deadline Extension: LLVM-HPC2016 Workshop at SC16 - Call for papers

Neil Nelson via cfe-dev
Hi again,

By popular request, the deadline for paper submissions for this year's LLVM in HPC workshop has been extended from Sept. 1st to Sept 8th, 2016.

 -Hal

> A quick reminder: The deadline for paper submissions for this year's
> LLVM in HPC workshop is three weeks from today! If you have any
> questions, please let me know.
>
> Thanks again,
> Hal
>
> P.S. If you're planning to submit a paper, please let me know, so I
> can get a rough count.

Re: Deadline Extension: LLVM-HPC2016 Workshop at SC16 - Call for papers

Neil Nelson via cfe-dev
A quick reminder: The deadline for submissions is today!

 -Hal