Quantcast

JIT load resolved File into sharedmemory

JIT load resolved File into sharedmemory

Martin J. O'Riordan via cfe-dev
Hello clang-world,

resolving addresses with JIT does work now. But is there a way to load the resolved code into a different memory block? I need the functions the JIT created in shared memory, but how can I pass them to the memory?

Kind regards
Björn
Als GmbH eingetragen im Handelsregister Bad Homburg v.d.H. HRB 9816, USt.ID-Nr. DE 114 165 789
Geschäftsführer: Hiroshi Kawamura, Dr Hiroshi Nakamura, Markus Bode, Heiko Lampert, Takashi Nagano, Takeshi Fukushima.