Is there any way to get LibTooling with out building them from source?

Is there any way to get LibTooling with out building them from source?

David Chisnall via cfe-dev
I just followed the tutorial of https://clang.llvm.org/docs/LibASTMatchersTutorial.html, and it takes over 90GB and is still compiling, and my device definitely has no space to finish this.

And I'm gonna to use ASTMatchers on multiple platforms, there's no way I can download llvm+clang and build them on my other platforms.

So is there any package manager or other ways to get the libraries?

Re: Is there any way to get LibTooling with out building them from source?

David Chisnall via cfe-dev

There are pre-built binaries on this page. https://prereleases.llvm.org/10.0.1/

What platforms do you want to install on? Note that the Ubuntu 19.10 link is to Xubuntu 20.04.

Neil Nelson