Is the M1 mac ready for LLVM dev?

Deep Majumder via cfe-dev
Hi everyone,
For all the folks that are using M1 macbook or Mac mini for developing LLVM, are you seeing a productivity boost (like faster builds) or hiccups (like incompatibilities) or both?
I am asking this from the perspective of getting a Mac now, since LLVM dev is something that I want to do now and I don't want my machine to become an impediment.
Any thoughts/comments would be really useful! :)
Warm regards,
Deep

Re: Is the M1 mac ready for LLVM dev?

Deep Majumder via cfe-dev
Hello,

You should expect good performance, better than most of the previous gen intel chips from macs, at least when targeting arm64, the native architecture.

Andi