Investigating c++2a features

Richard Smith via cfe-dev
Sorry I wasn't clear in my original question, but all I meant was that the post I mentioned said that c++2a would generate an equality operator using the =default keyword. I don't intend to use this anywhere near a production environment but I just wanted to experiment with it. I thought it might be possible by now to compare a simple class or struct POD. When my test code didn't build I thought I'd check out some documentation or mailing list to see where in the implementation process clang was

--
Paul Tait