Instruction scheduling in LLVM

David Blaikie via cfe-dev
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me the current state of instruction scheduling in LLVM, i.e. what all internal scheduling algorithms and whether constraint solving methods are used in LLVM for a single issue processor ? Please let me know if anyone has any information about it.

Thanks,
Siddharth

Re: Instruction scheduling in LLVM

David Blaikie via cfe-dev
Hi Javed,

Thanks a lot for the info. It is really useful.

Thanks,
Siddharth

On Tue 22 Jan, 2019, 4:53 PM Javed Absar <[hidden email] wrote:

Hi Siddharh :

 You may find this tutorial on llvm machine scheduler useful https://youtu.be/brpomKUynEA It gives an overview of scheduling algorithms used by llvm. It also explains how you could override the default scheduling algorithm in various stages.

best regards.

Javed