Inconsistent type declaration for external symbol

vix

Inconsistent type declaration for external symbol

vix
Hello to everyone,
I created a simple project with two files to produce what (I think) should be an "inconsistent type declaration for external symbol" situation.
But I discovered clang compiles and links the sources without warning.
I wonder if this is an expected behavior.
Maybe it is, but I'm not an expert of the compiler.

main.c
foo.c