I'd like to disable the warning for deprecated functions

I'd like to disable the warning for deprecated functions

Sumner, Brian via cfe-dev
on the command line.

        -Wno-deprecated-implementations

doesn’t appear to do it. I don’t want to litter the code with push/pop diagnostics as the code is compiled with GCC as well.

Any hints?

        David

David Barto
[hidden email]

Sometimes, my best code does nothing. Most of the rest of it has bugs.

Re: I'd like to disable the warning for deprecated functions

Sumner, Brian via cfe-dev
-Wno-deprecated-declarations is probably what you're looking for.
-Wdeprecated-implementations is only for objective-c @implementations.

Erik