How can I subscribe to the cfe-dev mailing lists.

How can I subscribe to the cfe-dev mailing lists.

Vassil Vassilev via cfe-dev

Re: How can I subscribe to the cfe-dev mailing lists.

Vassil Vassilev via cfe-dev
Hi,

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 at 23:20, 许 传奇 via cfe-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:

Unless you explain what you did and what happened, nobody will be able to figure out what happened and what is it that you need differently.

Csaba
--
You can get very substantial performance improvements
by not doing the right thing. - Scott Meyers, An Effective C++11/14 Sampler

Re: How can I subscribe to the cfe-dev mailing lists.

Vassil Vassilev via cfe-dev
did you get any particular error message? When I visit that URL I get
a page describing the mailing list with links to the mailing list
archive, a form to subscribe to the mailing list, etc