Help please - new to clang

Static Analysis
Hi,

I'm new to clang, so please forgive me if I'm sending this to the wrong list!

I plan to use clang for a static analyzer and would like to know the best way to get started. Initially I think I need to work out:

- how to preprocess source;
- how to parse source;
- how to build an AST;
- how to walk the AST.

Are there any sample projects that show the basics of this? Is there any documentation that explains the various APIs? I've looked at the doxygen output, but it looks like it would take me a while to get in to it going that route.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)