Getting the full name of a an enum decl

chris nuernberger
How do I, give an EnumType*, get the full name of this object,
including namespaces and structs?

namespace foo { struct bar { enum Enum { blah, }; }; }

I am looking for foo::bar::Enum.  I figured out how to get "Enum",
just not the full qualified name.

Chris

--
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds - Emerson

Re: Getting the full name of a an enum decl

chris nuernberger
Found it.
getQualifiedNameAsString

Chris