GSoC 2021 Draft Proposal: Making Smart Pointer Checkers default checkers in the Static Analyzer

GSoC 2021 Draft Proposal: Making Smart Pointer Checkers default checkers in the Static Analyzer

Dimitry Andric via cfe-dev
Hi everyone,
I have submitted a draft proposal on the GSoC website. I would like to work on the Clang Static Analyzer, on the following topic: "Making Smart Pointer Checkers default checkers in the Static Analyzer". This is not on the official list of ideas, but I have discussed this with Artem Dergachev.

(This is also available from the GSoC website).
I would really appreciate some feedback/comments on my proposal.

Warm Regards,
Deep