GSoC 2018 Open Projects pages

Jon Chesterfield via cfe-dev
Dear All,

GSoC 2018 is coming and it's time to update the Open Projects pages.
Please check them for any outdated / finished projects, add new, etc.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University

Re: [llvm-dev] GSoC 2018 Open Projects pages

Jon Chesterfield via cfe-dev
On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 3:40 AM, Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> GSoC 2018 is coming and it's time to update the Open Projects pages.
> Please check them for any outdated / finished projects, add new, etc.

Feel free to remove the code layout project from the open ideas page
that I proposed last year, as Michael Spencer implemented it in lld.

--
Davide

Re: [llvm-dev] GSoC 2018 Open Projects pages

Jon Chesterfield via cfe-dev
Can I suggest to add MACH-O LLD improvement to the Open Projects page?

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> GSoC 2018 is coming and it's time to update the Open Projects pages.
> Please check them for any outdated / finished projects, add new, etc.

Feel free to remove the code layout project from the open ideas page
that I proposed last year, as Michael Spencer implemented it in lld.

--
Davide

Re: [llvm-dev] GSoC 2018 Open Projects pages

Jon Chesterfield via cfe-dev
Sure. But for GSoC part we also need someone willing to mentor this project.