GSoC 2017

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev
Hello everyone,

I am Wang Xin, a Masters student in China and want to do the GSoC with this organization this summer. I'm interested in the virtualcallchecker, here is my proposal. Thanks for your feedbacks.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yei9F5ttCva_wlm7xDXm6FTu1UPbq0lqLW-Ux8LKMB8/edit?usp=sharing

Re: GSoC 2017

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev
Hello everyone!

Thanks very much for the help of the mentor Gábor Horváth, I have improved my proposal this month.

Look forward to your advice!

Regards,
Xin

Hello everyone,

I am Wang Xin, a Masters student in China and want to do the GSoC with this organization this summer. I'm interested in the virtualcallchecker, here is my proposal. Thanks for your feedbacks.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yei9F5ttCva_wlm7xDXm6FTu1UPbq0lqLW-Ux8LKMB8/edit?usp=sharing

Re: GSoC 2017

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev
Hello Xin,

The deadline for proposals has actually passed by a good margin and
according to the GSoC timeline (see [1]) the selected students will
start their work in a few days.

[1] https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

Best regards
David

> Hello everyone!
>
> Thanks very much for the help of the mentor Gábor Horváth, I have improved
> my proposal this month.
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/10Ci3pkrXKKYe69UEJAlV9XcuDt6ieokQm1wJHSdMyQg/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Look forward to your advice!
>
> Regards,
> Xin

>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I am Wang Xin, a Masters student in China and want to do the GSoC with
>> this organization this summer. I'm interested in the virtualcallchecker,
>> here is my proposal. Thanks for your feedbacks.
>>

>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yei9F5ttCva_wlm7xDXm6FTu1UPbq0lqLW-Ux8LKMB8/edit?usp=sharing

Re: GSoC 2017

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev
Then I wish you the best of luck with your GSoC work!

/ David