Quantcast

GSOC 2017

Brian Cain via cfe-dev
I am applying to work on a clang diff tool for the Google Summer of Code program this year. Is there any additional background information or knowledge needed for this project?

Re: GSOC 2017

Brian Cain via cfe-dev
There is already someone that started thinking about it: http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2017-March/111349.html

Mehdi