GCC 5.1 ABI / _GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI

Axel Naumann
Hi,

GCC's new ABI is causing missing symbols (symbol name mismatches,
rather) for us; clang and GCC are not ABI compatible when using the new ABI.

Is there existing magic that I should use (I didn't see any obvious
commit), or are there plans to add support?

I can provide a reproducer - but I'd assume that this is known already?

Cheers, Axel.