Fwd: Clang Static Analyzer not working

Fangrui Song via cfe-dev
Hello all,

I am trying to run the Clang Static Analyzer on my autoconf project
with the following commands:

autoreconf -ifs
scan-build ./configure --host=arm-none-eabi --enable-platform=my-platform
scab-build --keep-cc --analyzer-target=arm-none-eabi -v -v -v make

I would expect these to commands to build my project with the ARM
cross compiler (gcc-based), but instead it still tries to build with
the default gcc compiler, which obviously fails. I followed the
instructions I found here:

https://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/scan-build.html#recommended_autoconf

Does anyone know what I'm missing?

Thank you,
Dave

Re: Fwd: Clang Static Analyzer not working

Fangrui Song via cfe-dev
Hmm, are you able to specify scan-build's --use-cc and --use-cxx explicitly?