FreeBSD imported clang/LLVM

Roman Divacky
hi,

just for your information - FreeBSD project imported clang/LLVM (r104832)
tonight and thus FreeBSD 9.0 will ship with clang on default.

thank you for making such a great compiler and I hope that the awesome
relationship between FreeBSD and LLVM projects will be even stronger!

Roman Divacky

Re: FreeBSD imported clang/LLVM

Rafael Espindola
On 9 June 2010 16:29, Roman Divacky <[hidden email]> wrote:
> hi,
>
> just for your information - FreeBSD project imported clang/LLVM (r104832)
> tonight and thus FreeBSD 9.0 will ship with clang on default.
>
> thank you for making such a great compiler and I hope that the awesome
> relationship between FreeBSD and LLVM projects will be even stronger!

Congratulations! This is sure to bring better ELF support to LLVM.
Hope to find time to contribute again.

> Roman Divacky

Rafael Ávila de Espíndola

Re: FreeBSD imported clang/LLVM

Daniel Dunbar
Congrats guys, this is a great milestone; the Clang project has
benefited a lot from your work and testing, and I'm glad to see it pay
off!

 - Daniel