Find function relations use clang

Hao Jiang
Hi,
I am new to clang. I want use clang to find all the function definitions and call relation between functions in source code of "C" language. Right now, I can use PrintFunctionNames example to get all the function names. Which libs(FunctionDecl? Functionphototype?)  should I use to get function parameters and return type?
Should I use ASTVistor class to traverse each function body to get all the function calls or there are other good solutions? Any examples or hints are appreciated Thanks.
Regards,
Hao Jiang