Quantcast

FYI, enabling email verification requirement for creating Phabricator accounts

FYI, enabling email verification requirement for creating Phabricator accounts

Lang Hames via cfe-dev
Hoping this will at least reduce the spam starting to show up. Let me or Eric know if you hit any issues with this (we've not tried it before).

Re: FYI, enabling email verification requirement for creating Phabricator accounts

Lang Hames via cfe-dev
Never mind. The option doesn't work the way desired. I'll follow up with Eric about other ideas to reduce spam.