FYI, Phabricator is really slow due to HN about LLD

FYI, Phabricator is really slow due to HN about LLD

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13670458

I'm restarting Phab with lots more cores / memory. Hopefully back up and fast soon.

Re: [lldb-dev] FYI, Phabricator is really slow due to HN about LLD

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev
On 17 February 2017 at 19:23, Chandler Carruth via lldb-dev

> I'm restarting Phab with lots more cores / memory. Hopefully back up and
> fast soon.

Hi Chandler,

Email notifications and the "recent changes" feed
(https://reviews.llvm.org/feed/) seem to have stopped around the time
you sent this email.

Best,

Alex

Re: [llvm-dev] [lldb-dev] FYI, Phabricator is really slow due to HN about LLD

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev
Have they come back? the instance appeared to reboot cleanly and the pages are serving... I'll dig into this in a couple of hours when I can.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 1:37 PM Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 17 February 2017 at 19:23, Chandler Carruth via lldb-dev

> I'm restarting Phab with lots more cores / memory. Hopefully back up and
> fast soon.

Hi Chandler,

Email notifications and the "recent changes" feed
(https://reviews.llvm.org/feed/) seem to have stopped around the time
you sent this email.

Best,

Alex

Re: [llvm-dev] [lldb-dev] FYI, Phabricator is really slow due to HN about LLD

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev
Fixed! So sorry for the email outage folks, was my bad.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 1:58 PM Chandler Carruth <[hidden email]> wrote:
Have they come back? the instance appeared to reboot cleanly and the pages are serving... I'll dig into this in a couple of hours when I can.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 1:37 PM Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 17 February 2017 at 19:23, Chandler Carruth via lldb-dev

> I'm restarting Phab with lots more cores / memory. Hopefully back up and
> fast soon.

Hi Chandler,

Email notifications and the "recent changes" feed
(https://reviews.llvm.org/feed/) seem to have stopped around the time
you sent this email.

Best,

Alex

Re: [llvm-dev] FYI, Phabricator is really slow due to HN about LLD

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev
Ah, sorry about that. Maybe I should have linked to the mailing list archive instead of the phabricator code review page.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 2:23 PM, Chandler Carruth via llvm-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13670458

I'm restarting Phab with lots more cores / memory. Hopefully back up and fast soon.

Re: FYI, Phabricator is really slow due to HN about LLD

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev
Thanks for doing this!

-- Sean Silva