Quantcast

Extending pp-trace

Keane, Erich via cfe-dev
Hi All!

I started to implementing new features, for example to see what is the actual result of a macro expansion, because the MacroExpands event shows the source code only before the expansion. I guess a new callback method should be added to PPCallbacks to achieve this. The magic happens in Preprocessor::EnterMacro, but I don't really understand what's really going on in this function. Or is it enough to put a new Callback just after calling EnterMacro in Preprocessor::HandleMacroExpandedIdentifier?

Thanks, AndrĂ¡s