Euro LLVM videos finally online

Joan Lluch via cfe-dev
Dear all,

this week the videos from Euro LLVM 2015 in London have finally
been made available at http://llvm.org/devmtg/2015-04/.

Thanks again to all the presenters, the video recording team as well as
the organizers around Andy Thomason for all their work and afford!

On page 8 of the HiPEAC Newsletter, there was also a report about
EuroLLVM 2015 Published.

https://www.hipeac.net/assets/public/publications/newsletter/hipeacinfo43.pdf

Best,
Tobias

--
If you are now thinking again about the nice time you had at EuroLLVM,
don't forget to register for the upcoming US developer meeting.

Re: Euro LLVM videos finally online

Joan Lluch via cfe-dev
Tobias,

Great! Thanks for posting.

(And yes, I had really great time at EuroLLVM :-))

Yours,
Andrey