Escape analysis on a C program using LLVM

Escape analysis on a C program using LLVM

Nathan Ridge via cfe-dev
Dear Sir ,
We are doing a research on pointers in C. For escape analysis of pointers we want to use LLVM. We are trying to install the particular toolset for escape analysis. We have found CaptureTracking.h in llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/Analysis/ directory. We need to know which source codes and tools are necessary to use this file.

We will be very grateful if you help us with this.

Sincerely yours ,
Kishore Kumar Dash
Undergraduate Student
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
Dhaka , Bangladesh