Error using example plugin

Pushkar Ratnalikar
Hello All,

I am relatively new to clang. I recently downloaded the latest code from the subversion repository and tried to compile and use the plugin in the examples directory. I followed the instructions in the README file and rebuilt clang by disabling the TOOL_NO_EXPORT.

I am able to generate the libPrintFunctionNames.so file. But when I try to use it, I get the error "unable to find plugin 'print-fns'"

I am invoking it using "$ clang -cc1 -load LLVM/llvm-2.6/Release/lib -plugin print-fns trial.c"

libPrintfunctionNames is in LLVM/llvm-2.6/Release/lib

The source file "trial.c" has the following code
====================================
#include <stdio.h>

int f();
int g();