Doxygen documentation at clang.llvm.org looks odd

David Blaikie via cfe-dev

Hi,

I recently searched for documentation for OverlayFileSystem class in llvm/clang doxygen and Google pointed me to this page: https://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/classclang_1_1vfs_1_1OverlayFileSystem.html

But if I understand correctly this page is completely outdated: I see the following information in the footer: Generated on Wed Oct 10 2018 00:56:22 for clang by   doxygen 1.8.13

This class was actually moved to llvm (http://llvm.org/doxygen/classllvm_1_1vfs_1_1OverlayFileSystem.html) and it looks like old pages which should be removed are still on the server.

Could please someone take look at this?

Best regards,

Alexey Sachkov

Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
Russian Federation